Registration is now open for the Fall 2019/Winter 2020 online Family Engagement in Research Certificate program. This course is for researchers and families who have an interest in child neurodevelopmental research. This course is unique in that it will bring researchers and families together in a fully integrated online course.
Learners will gain a better understanding of:
- Family engagement in research (why it is important)
- How to engage families through the research process
- Barriers/facilitators to engagement
- Ethics surrounding engagement
- Tools and resources to support and evaluate engagement activities
By the end of the course, learners will be ready to partner on integrated research teams.
Fall 2019 Session:
September 23-December 1, 2019
Winter 2020 Session:
January 20-March 29, 2020
Course Location and Length
- Online via McMaster Continuing Education Program
- 10 weeks (30 hours)
- Earn a McMaster University, CanChild, and Kids Brain Health Network Certificate of Completion
Please complete the registration form.
For more information contact Andrea Cross: firstname.lastname@example.org or read the program’s Information Letter.